Thank you for your interest in applying for a loan with Tioga State Bank. If you need any assistance or have any questions about this application, please call our Customer Service Center at 888-303-4872.
The online application process takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. You cannot save a partially completed application so it is important that you allow enough time to complete the process in its entirety. Once you submit a complete application, we will contact you if we need any further information to make our credit decision.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask your name, address, date of birth, Social Security number and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Required Certifications and Disclosures
I (we) certify that the information stated in this online loan application is true, complete and accurate and has been furnished by me (us) knowing that you intend to rely on it considering my (our) online application. Additionally, I (we) certify that I (we) am eighteen years of age or older.
I (we) authorize you to (1) verify any information given in this application, (2) obtain any information you believe to be appropriate in connection with this application or review, update, extension, renewal or collection of any credit you provide to me (us) as a result of this application and (3) give information about me (us) and your experience with me (us) to others, such as banks, stores and credit reporting agencies. I (we) agree to notify you immediately in writing if any information given in this application changes before you notify me (us) whether you will extend the credit I (we) have requested.
I (we) agree that you may keep this application, whether or not the application is approved.
By clicking on the Submit Application button located at the bottom of this application, I (we) certify that I (we) have read and understand the above certification statements.
The following disclosures are required by law because you are applying for credit from a bank. You must indicate that you have read, understand and kept a copy for future reference of these disclosures before you can submit your application.
1. Consumer Report: I (we) authorize you to obtain a consumer report concerning me (us) in connection with (1) this application, any credit you provide to me as a result of this application or any other credit you provide to me now or in the future or (2) any review, update, extension or renewal of any credit you provide to me as a result of this application or any other credit you provide to me now or in the future.
2. Notice Concerning Consumer Reports: I (we) acknowledge that (1) you may request a consumer report concerning me (us) in connection with this online application or for any update, extension or renewal of any credit you provide to me as a result of this application, (2) upon request, you will tell me if you requested a consumer report and, if so, the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished the report, (3) to request the information, I (we) may call 888-303-4872 or write to Tioga State Bank, 1 N. Main Street, PO Box 386, Spencer, New York 14883, Attn: Consumer Loan Underwriter.
3. Disclosure Concerning Life and Disability Insurance: In connection with your application to Tioga State Bank for an extension of credit, Federal and New York State law require disclosure to you that:
- Life, Disability or Title Insurance purchased from, through or as a result of referral by Tioga State Bank is NOT a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, Tioga State Bank or any affiliate of Tioga State Bank;
- Life, Disability or Title Insurance purchased from, through or as a result of referral by Tioga State Bank is NOT insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other agency of the United States or by Tioga State Bank or any affiliate of Tioga State Bank;
- Tioga State Bank may NOT condition the extension of credit on your purchase of life, disability or title insurance from, through or as a result of a referral by Tioga State Bank or any affiliate of Tioga State Bank or on your agreement not to obtain, or a prohibition on your obtaining, credit life, credit disability or title insurance from an entity not affiliated with Tioga State Bank; and
- If Tioga State Bank requires you to have any insurance as a condition of the extension of credit, your choice of the company, broker or agent from or through which you obtain the insurance will not in any way affect either Tioga State Bank's decision with respect to the credit or terms on the credit.
I (we) acknowledge that I (we) consent to receiving the above disclosures electronically and (2) I (we) have printed or downloaded for later access a copy of this online loan applicant statement including all consents and disclosures above.
Furthermore, I (we) agree that the submission of this application to you electronically constitutes the electronic signature(s) on this application for each applicant for credit named in this online application.